Blogs > Lighten Up with Ellen

55-year-old Ellen Calhoun of Mentor said she wants to be more healthy to better enjoy her time with her grandchildren. The Mentor resident and her fellow-contestant husband Rick say they'll get active and cut out junk food at home.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Watch out here I am !!

Well last week was a pretty rough week with being sick and my husband mom passing away. But now Im back and ready to shed those pounds. First thing I did was to sit down and have breakfast. Usually its just a cup of coffee.But I decided to have a bowl of oatmeal and a banana.I could not believe how much energy I had. Well the kids were sleeping I ran up and down the steps six to seven times. Wow was I tired!!!!! But I know it will get easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home