Blogs > Lighten Up with Ellen

55-year-old Ellen Calhoun of Mentor said she wants to be more healthy to better enjoy her time with her grandchildren. The Mentor resident and her fellow-contestant husband Rick say they'll get active and cut out junk food at home.

Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12

I know I forgot to blog on Sunday. I remember at 4 this morning but there was no way I was going to get out bed. Last week was a good week I know I have lost more weight and I seem to have more energy. I been staying on my diet and excerising every night. It really cool how some of the people at the senior center comes up and see how you are doing with your weight and how they encourage to keep going. The only problem Im finding is on the weekend I dont eat right I need to take time to eat. Because during the week Iam on a pretty good schedule with meals. Tommorow going to be hard for its my husband birthday and I made him lasagana so I will have to watch how much I eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home