Blogs > Lighten Up with Ellen

55-year-old Ellen Calhoun of Mentor said she wants to be more healthy to better enjoy her time with her grandchildren. The Mentor resident and her fellow-contestant husband Rick say they'll get active and cut out junk food at home.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17

Happy St. Patrick Day Everyone!!    It been a really good week the weather has been beautiful so I have taken the kids on alot of walks.I cant believe how much energy I have since I am losing weight. The only day that I didnt stick to my diet was Tues. on my husband birthday. I made lasgna and also got him a icecream cake.So I kinda of blew that day.I started working with wts. more so I am doing those every other day. Today I will have my green beer but I will make sure it a light beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home