Blogs > Lighten Up with Ellen

55-year-old Ellen Calhoun of Mentor said she wants to be more healthy to better enjoy her time with her grandchildren. The Mentor resident and her fellow-contestant husband Rick say they'll get active and cut out junk food at home.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday 5/21/12

Hi everyone !  It,s been a really busy week . My granddaughter turned one so they had party for her. They grow up so fast. So my sister came up from West Virgina so I got to spend time with her and my brother in law. Watching what I eat I did pretty good it helps that my sister is on diet to. Plus my brother in law was watching everything I would eat and if was something I should not have he would take it from us. I am really proud of my sister to we are pretty much so neck to neck on our weight I,m just 2lbs under her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home