Blogs > Lighten Up with Ellen

55-year-old Ellen Calhoun of Mentor said she wants to be more healthy to better enjoy her time with her grandchildren. The Mentor resident and her fellow-contestant husband Rick say they'll get active and cut out junk food at home.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi everyone

Well today is my last day of work I am off for the summer. I might pick up a few days here and there just to help them out if they need someone now and them  . My summer is going to be pretty busy with my son wedding coming up. Plus I am bound and determine to be down in the low 150 or middle 140. I really miss not seeing everyone at the weigh in. My husband wanted to go Fri instead of Sat. but we both said we dont ever want to do that again because we really miss seeing everybody and talking to them. .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dennis said...

Good luck reaching your goal. Just stay focused through the summer and you will do it. Congratulations on your son's wedding also.

June 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home