Blogs > Lighten Up with Ellen

55-year-old Ellen Calhoun of Mentor said she wants to be more healthy to better enjoy her time with her grandchildren. The Mentor resident and her fellow-contestant husband Rick say they'll get active and cut out junk food at home.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Rough Week

Hi everyone !! This has not been a very good week. My little granddaughter has a seizure on Friday when I was taking her home. She has never had one before so I was taken off guard. That was the most horrible thing to look back in the back seat of the car see her having a seizure. Thank god for 3 people who  stopped by on the highway to help me. So I spent the weekend with my daughter at rainbow and babies. And when I get upset like this I eat what ever I see. Now that she home hopefully I can get back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home